Thecommercialinvestor – Hard Money Financier
What is hard money lending?
- The essence of Hard Money Financier is to teach Intermediaries the intricacies of hard money lending, why it’s an important financing option in todays economy and how you need to apply key strategies in your finance business.
Why hard money lenders have failed
- It is crucial to learn from others mistakes and we will delve into the past sharing the industries most prevalent commercial business mistakes to ensure you do not follow in their footsteps.
Common underwriting oversights
- Inadequate underwriting policies played a huge factor in why hard money lenders failed. The top 10 underwriting mistakes are discussed in detail.
Hard money business models
- You can be well versed in hard money lending but true success cannot be obtained without applying the industry’s insider strategies and the most commonly used hard money business models used on Wall Street today. This is where you’ll learn to think like a bank and not a landlord. It’s time to build that career you’ve been wanting and Hard Money Financier will make it happen.
Underwriting the Borrower
- Executing successful underwriting practices is key to closing the deal. Intermediaries will learn all facets of the underwriting process. The general underwriting matrix is explained, most common types of liens, file preparation, how to read a credit report and lending on non-owner occupied properties.
- Intermediaries must know how to estimate the value of a property and Hard Money Financier will get you up to speed on this often times confusing practice. Learn how to demystify the Broker Price Opinions and the factors affecting the BPO. After completing this course, you’ll have colleagues asking you for assistance with their property valuation questions.
- It’s imperative that you know how to work with title companies. Escrow agreement best practices will be shared, offering an example of an escrow agreement for a hands-on classroom experience.
- Negotiating terms of cross collateralization are essential to the deal’s livelihood. Our key negotiating techniques are shared positioning you for continued success. Being abreast on how releases of cross collateralization are accomplished is just as important. Routine industry practices are shared.
How to Use the FDIC Website Residential & Commercial
- We’re known for revealing incredible methods for sourcing deals and this trick is hands down one of the best and most effective. Every Intermediary needs to routinely conduct this search to build up steam and increase your closing ratio. If you’re not using the FDIC to market, than you are losing money by the second.
Hard Money Lending – Where to Find Qualified Borrowers
- You may know how to structure deals and you may have exceptional selling skills, but if you can’t find qualified borrowers than your private lending business will quickly become stagnant. This Infographic showcases the top 10 methods to find the right borrower for your deals. Are you marketing effectively?
6 Ways to Underwrite Your Borrower
- Loans are good when made, great when paid. Establishing and executing crucial pre-qualifying guidelines is the key to every successfully closed loan. You can’t afford to not know these six questions to ask every borrower, every time.
Building a Complete File
- It’s essential that you don’t focus solely on how to structure deals but maintain incredible organization. Commercial real estate is a fast paced, cutthroat business and this Infographic is your blueprint to maintain critical organization at all times. Take a look at your current filing system. Need help?
Hard Money Lending Commercial Business Mistakes
- It’s time to learn from others mistakes. If you’re closing hard money deals, then you must know the top ten reasons why so many others have failed. You wouldn’t believe a few of the reasons that made our list. Don’t let it happen to you.
Hard Money Lending Common Underwriting Oversights
- Underwriting is the single most important task in every commercial deal. We tell our Intermediaries time and time again, to focus on developing a strong pre-qualification system. This Infographic reveals the most common underwriting mistakes.
Hard Money Lending Fund Structure Blueprint
- There are multiple benefits to investing in a mortgage pool and it’s essential that Intermediaries have a strong grasp of the funding lifecycle surrounding these types of investments. You’re working on building a strong quality reputation in this industry and it’s imperative that you have the answers when investors come to you. Don’t be caught off guard. Learn the fundamentals of hard money lending, specifically mortgage pool investments today.
Hard Money Lending Residential Underwriting Guidelines
- This Infographic reveals the best underwriting strategies used by Investment Bankers today. If you’ve noticed your underwriting practices are lacking then this is one Infographic you need on your wall!
How to Read a BPO Cheat Sheet
- Always be careful taking advice from someone who doesn’t have to live with the consequences. This Infographic is a must have checklist to use on all your Bulk REO deals. Don’t just read a BPO, analyze it. It’s time to learn how to identify the red flags like a pro.
Strategies for Starting a New Fund
- If you’re starting a new fund it’s imperative that you have the commercial real estate expertise and resources to make the best decisions during each step of the process. This Infographic asks you the tough questions, ensuring that your syndication is on the right course. The strategies revealed in this Infographic will be used for years to come as you build your commercial real estate empire.
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to MMOCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your MMOCourse.org account then going to Downloads Page.