Bryan Wiener graduated from Georgetown University in 2000, whereupon he began his trading career on the floor of the CME in the S&P 500 Options Pit. Bryan continued trading as an independent electronic options trader at Simplex Investments in 2006 before earning a Masters in Financial Mathematics at the University of Chicago in 2008. Immediately upon graduation, Bryan joined Haim Bodek’s Trading Machines in Stamford, CT as a systematic options trader, later becoming Head Trader. He now trades full time as a fund manager.
Bryan’s expertise stems from a rare fusion of quantitative mastery and raw instinct developed during his years in the pit. He can talk formula’s with PhD’s and share adrenaline filled stories with old-school traders, a combination that makes him the ideal instructor for any student of options.
What You’ll Learn In The Lucci Method?
- Making money isn’t that easy
- Experience a truly immersive trading education by learning up close and personal with Lucci himself.
- Right now you look at the markets and see chaos and confusion. Sixty days of live mentorship and support replaces that noise with high-profitability setups and life-altering risk-reward opportunities.
- Here’s how we do it…
- Move beyond technical analysis.
- No more getting manipulated by market makers and large players targeting commonly used technical levels.
- Tap into the flow of the markets.
- Achieve a deeper understanding of what’s causing moves so you can trade with them.
- Perfect your timing.
- Understand how to perform ideal entries and exits as well as advanced strategies like sizing into trades.
- Trade side by side.
- There’s no better way to learn the tape than to trade next to a master!
- Trade recap.
- Reconstruction of Lucci’s actual options and equities trades from the previous week so you can see what does and doesn’t work in current market conditions.
- Question and answer.
- Open forum for asking your questions on anything from that week’s trades to course topics to your own trading psychology.
- Actively participate or sit back and learn from the questions asked by others.
- Planning and setups.
- Macro and sector evaluation, regime change anticipation, and sentiment overview based on the previous week’s action.
- Tape reading review.
- In-depth breakdown of the most difficult part of what Lucci does: reading the tape. See what he saw and how it informed his trades.
- We know how to make you a trader.
- We show you exactly what works with video demos, in-depth written explanations, and real-life trade examples. You’ll be staring at the path to profitability every day that you trade.
- Trading skills & fundamentals.
- The building blocks of your trading education such as candlesticks, short selling, price action, breakouts, and the essentials of technical analysis.
- Options & Lucci’s pricing equation.
- The variables in Sang Lucci’s unique method of pricing options and how to put them to use.
- Tape reading.
- An in-depth training on what comprises the tape, how to read it, and key dynamics to look for while trading. Learn the skills the separate professionals from the rest.
- Trading psychology: Yours and the market.
- Master the psychology of the crowd and your own mind. Learn how to customize our techniques to fit your individual account size, risk tolerance, and temperament.
- Combining tape reading & options.
- The actual methodology used by Lucci, every day, to trade options.
- Choosing & using your trading platform.
- Trading platform priorities and how to arrange your trading screen(s).
Sale Page: SangLucci – The Lucci Method