Danielle Shay is the Director of Options at Simpler Trading. She is a strict technical analyst, with a strong emphasis in Fibonacci Analysis. Her primary focus is on trend-following, directional strategies via options trading, though she covers stocks and ETFs as well.
Danielle was also a contributor in John Carter’s 3rd Edition of Mastering the Trade, and has been seen on Real Vision TV, RT America, and Benzinga. You can find her daily in our trading room, sharing her analysis and trade ideas with our members.
What You’ll Learn In Ready Aim Freedom
- Learn How Danielle identifies higher-probability setups with lower risk using simple setups she’s refined over the past 5 years. These are the same ‘bread and butter’ trades that allowed her to quit her teaching job to raise her 4-year-old son from home full-time.
- Discover how Danielle adapted some of Simpler Trading’s most popular strategies for newer traders with smaller accounts. Her system is a unique combination of proven strategies from John Carter, Henry Gambell, the Fibonacci Queen, among others.
- Learn Danielle’s strict trade screening process. Because the early bird does get the worm, you’ll get her exact Market Prep Checklist to quickly identify the best opportunities each day (even if you can’t watch the market).
- How to spot strong trends for high probability directional option plays. You’ll get Danielle’s “Trend is Your Friend” checklist so you can look at ANY chart and know instantly if there’s a setup that’s worth risking your money.
- Danielle’s secret for drawing symmetry. Learn how to read ANY chart’s personality from a quick glance at past price swings. Just by knowing how to use symmetry, it’s possible to plan precise entries and profit targets in advance.
- Danielle’s squeeze checklist for smaller accounts. Not all ‘squeezes’ are created equal, and now you can learn how to pick the best ones. Her checklist is designed to quickly spot squeezes with the greatest potential with the least risk.
- Danielle’s trade selection checklist. Once you’ve identified the best charts to watch, you need to know when to pull the trigger. This objective checklist is designed to be especially helpful for a newer trader with a smaller account.
- How to identify entries, exits, targets and stops without guesswork. This is one of Danielle’s secrets to avoiding the emotional trading decisions that sabotage so many traders. If you want to consistently extract profits from the markets, this is an essential skill.