Join The Buy, Build and Flip Program Today!
What You’ll Learn In The Aqua Home & Real Estate Development Program
WEEK 1: THE MINDSET OF REAL ESTATE AS A BUSINESS
- Week 1 Introduction
- Mindset behind Real Estate & Business
- Life is 100% dependent on survival
- The “Secret to Success” is Results
- Results or Excuses
- Understanding Success Habits
- Setting Standards & Expectations
- Attitude is Everything
- Function on Faith, not Fear
- If it’s to be, it’s up to me!
WEEK 2: STRUCTURING THE FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS PART 1
- Week 2 Introduction
- Understanding Tax and Legal: The Basics
- Protect Your Assets: Tax and Legal for Developers
- Setting up Business Entities
- Opening Your Business Bank Account
- Banking for Developers / Investors
- Asset Protection and Liabilities
- Structuring Partnerships
- Purpose Behind Partnerships
WEEK 3: STRUCTURING THE FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS PART 2
- Week 3 Introduction
- Finding Clarity on Development or Redevelopment Class
- Reading Market Research
- When to Invest
- Where to Develop & Invest
- Structuring a Business Plan
- Developing Real Goals
- Networking Mastery
WEEK 4: FINDING THE DEAL
- Week 4 Introduction
- Mindset to Have When Looking for Deals
- Finding the People
- Understanding How to Search Municipal and Court Records
- Reverse Engineering Deal Flow
- Drive & Call: Assessing Rents and Sales
- Planting Seeds and Harvesting Your Garden
- Follow-Ups and Follow Through
- Importance of Consistency
WEEK 5: UNDERWRITING THE DEAL PART 1
- Week 5 Introduction
- Mental Framework for Deal Analysis
- Underwriting Raw Land for Development (Residential / Commercial)
- Underwriting a Multi-Family Apartment Complex
- Underwriting Industrial / Warehouse, Retail & Office
- Underwriting a New Build Residential
- Establishing Our WIN
WEEK 6: UNDERWRITING THE DEAL PART 2
- Week 6 Introduction
- Rookie Mistakes to Avoid
- Factoring the Value of Your Time vs Profitability
- Factoring and Budgeting Financing / Investors and Debt
- Market Knowledge (Risk vs. Reward)
- Reward of a Competent Team
- Due Diligence and Inspections
- Meeting with the Seller
- Conversation Tactics (Property Walk-through)
WEEK 7: RAISING AND OBTAINTING CAPITAL
- Week 7 Introduction
- Essential Mental Principles for Raising Capital
- Capital Sources and Investors
- Security Laws Do’s & Don’t
- Knowing Your Deal Well Enough to Market
- Marketing Material & Executive Summary
- Pitching the Deal
WEEK 8: PUTTING TOGETHER A DEAL / PROJECT
- Week 8 Introduction
- Mental Framework for Negotiating
- Negotiating Deal Terms: 7 / 38 / 55 Rule
- General Timeline Overview
- Reviewing PSA & Contracts
- Reducing Risk & Exposure
- Inspections & Due Diligence
- Finalizing the Financing
WEEK 9: BUYING A LOT & BUILDING A HOUSE
- Week 9 Introduction
- How to Buy the Right Lot / Land
- Assessing Utility Availability Cost & Impact Fees
- Understanding Build Cost & Profit
- Design & Layout
- Building a House
- Expecting the Unexpected
- Final Trim Out & Amenities
- Setting High Expectations for Quality
- The Sale
WEEK 10: PROJECT MANAGEMENT – NEW CONSTRUCTION
- Week 10 Introduction
- Constructing a Competent Team
- Pre-Development Knowledge
- Pre-Construction Knowledge
- Starting a Project
- Setting Expectations and Managing Through a Project
- Maintaining Management Expectations
- Project Completion
- Warranty Expectations
WEEK 11: PROJECT MANAGEMENT – PART II
- Week 11 Introduction
- Assessing Your Investing
- Due Diligence / Cost Analysis
- Maintaining Management Expectations
- Project Management
- Managing Time
- Stabilizing Your Investment
WEEK 12: THE BIG PICTURE
- Week 12 Introduction
- Deploy Money into Passive Income
- Multi-Family Investing
- Retail Investing
- Commercial Investing
About Jerome Maldonado
Jerome Maldonado is a self-employed entrepreneur with over 20 years of construction, development, and entrepreneurship experience. Inspired by his parents’ dedicated work ethic, Jerome has always had a hunger for success and the willingness to do whatever it takes to make his vision for his life a reality.
In 1997, Jerome opened up a construction company that he still owns today. He has developed well over 200 million dollars in residential and commercial real estate. He is a Real Estate Broker & Investor. In 2002, Jerome began commercial and single-family home developments. He has diversified from building retail and office buildings to multifamily housing, plus many subdivisions of single-family homes.
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to MMOCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your MMOCourse.org account then going to Downloads Page.