Patrick Gamaliel – Print on Demand with Etsy for Passive Income 2021 Guide
What you’ll learn
- What is Print on Demand/Dropshipping with Etsy
- How much can you really make from print-on-demand and dropshipping
- How to start a fully automated eCommerce business
- Why Etsy is great for beginners before moving to Amazon Merch
- How to integrate Printful & Etsy from account setup to listing products & SEO
- How Etsy works and how to market to its primary demographic
- How to come up with designs through Niche research
- Where to find assets, fonts, & almost Ready Made Designs
- How to use vector design software like Affinity Designer
- How to customize your store to attract customers
- No requirements or prerequisites besides having a positive mindset
UPDATES & NEW CONTENT ADDED FREQUENTLY!
July 2021 – NEW! Currently recording new lectures and creating new graphics for this month & next
June 2021 – NEW! Free Graphics Every Month: New Bundle Added
March 2021 – NEW! Free Graphics Every Month: Mother’s Day 2021 Bundle Released
January 2021 – NEW! Free Graphics Every Month Launched with 3 Graphics Bundles
December 2020 – NEW! Added link Printful’s “Ultimate 2021 Holiday Marketing Calendar
November 2020 – Update – Free Alternative to Printful’s Keyword Scout Part 1 & 2
October 2020 – NEW! BONUS LECTURE: Creating a “Your Vote Matters” Shirt Graphic
September 2020 – NEW! BETA TEST Section on Creating Matching Shirt Bundles
September 2020 – NEW! Print on Demand Product Reviews
August 2020 – NEW! Bonus Lecture: 7+ Print On Demand Face Masks That Will Make You Thousands
July 2020 – Update – Thanks to student feedback and questions, added new pages to Workbook
July 2020 – NEW! Links to external articles added to multiple lectures where referenced
July 2020 – NEW! Start A Passive Income Tshirt Brand on Etsy Udemy Course Workbook uploaded
June 2020 – Update – Section 4: Researching for Designs
Are you ready to start generating a passive income? Are you interested in launching your clothing brand? Have you heard about the hundreds of millions of dollars Etsy is bringing in every year for the platform’s sellers, and you want in on that action? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, this is the perfect course for you.
For a few years straight, I spent a lot of time researching different ways of generating passive income online. Believe me, there are a ton, but the problem is, most of them only bring in nickels and dimes, and I’m looking to make dollars. I started getting frustrated until I came across a print-on-demand and dropshipping business model.
As a graphic artist, I figured I would still have to work hard to create images to place on t-shirts and other products. I was wrong; I discovered that there is plenty of low-cost and free resources that offer commercial licenses so I can use them to streamline my product creation.
Then I needed to figure out how to get noticed…well, I had to learn that the hard way too. After a year of experimenting, I finally found the keys to making consistent sales on Etsy while only putting in about an hour of effort per week.
This course will bring together all of my accumulated research and development into a shiny little package for you. Not only that, but I will also share with you how I am currently scaling my store up from generating $40-$50 per week in revenue to $300+ per day!
This course is designed for beginners who have little to no experience with print on demand and dropshipping on Etsy but if you are intermediate with this topic, here are a few things you may take away from this course:
- How much can you really make by letting things run fully automated vs. how much you need to manually intervene to scale up.
- How to get started with SEO and understanding a couple of misconceptions that you may be practicing with your tags.
- How to use vector graphic design software to put together designs using pre-rendered assets.
- How to use Etsy’s built-in marketing tools, such as ads, sales, and email followups.
- What items to add right after t-shirts that are proven to sell.
- Why start with Etsy rather than Amazon Merch.
I have also completed a workbook that I will be updating from time to time as the market changes. Please use the workbook as your cheat sheet and Etsy store planner.
What is NOT covered in the course:
My goal with this course is just to get you started. You could stop after taking this course, but I recommend diving deeps on some of the topics I cover. Here are some things I may touch on but won’t dive deep into.
- Advance SEO and marketing analyses
- Marketing (buying ads) on social media
- Advance graphic design techniques
I look forward to teaching you all that I know!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners interested in creating a passive income on Etsy using Print on Demand and Dropshipping
- Graphic artist who would like to create a passive income stream with their designs
- Someone new to Etsy and needs inspiration on what can easily be sold on the platform