Part III – Business Blueprint and Certification
SYLLABUS: CERTIFICATE IN SENIOR REAL ESTATE
WELCOME TO SUCCESS IN SENIORS REAL ESTATE: CERTIFICATION TRACK
Course Faculty: Dr. Nikki Buckelew, PhD, CSHP, CSDC
- This course prepares graduates to manage issues associated with residential relocation in older adults, particularly longtime homeowners and those downsizing into smaller or more manageable residences. Current research will be examined. Residential real estate and senior move management best practices will be discussed. Those having successfully completed the required core courses (Parts 1 and 2), Business Blueprint and Certification (Part 3), and comprehensive exam, are eligible to apply for Certification as a Senior Housing Professional designation administered by the Seniors Real Estate Institute.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Upon completion of this course you will:
- Understand the changing demographics impacting the real estate industry today and in the future.
- Recognize the broad range of issues older adults face as they make decisions about their current and future housing needs.
- Have the knowledge necessary to effectively guide longtime homeowners through the downsizing and relocation process.
- Understand the challenges of older adults and their adult children as they relocate into senior living communities.
- Understand the most common types of senior living arrangements available in today’s market.
- Know the four proven platforms for developing a successful senior real estate niche.
- Have multiple strategies for filling current knowledge gaps and becoming the authority.
- Be prepared to develop a strong resource team for both client service and business development.
- Understand the seven fundamental truths of successful senior housing professionals.
- Have the tools and resources for developing both a short and long term pipeline of referrals and leads.
- Nature of late-life moves for individuals and couples
- Global attitudes and stereotypes surrounding aging in place and relocation
- Senior living options and Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA)
- Relocation-related fears, concerns, and challenges of older adults and caregivers
- Family relationships and communication
- Real estate and move management systems and processes
- Ethical considerations in senior real estate
- Business building strategies and techniques
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to MMOCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your MMOCourse.org account then going to Downloads Page.