What you’ll learn
- Improving sales skills
- Overcoming sales objections
- Dealing with rude or aggressive customers
- Negotiating pricing of your product
- Selling in lockdown, during the COVID19 pandemic
- Following up effectively with customers
- Gaining more referrals and introductions from your customers
- And much more…
Lecturer turned thought leader, Chris Croft, and Sales Coach, Miles Croft, are both Sales Trainers for learners of all abilities; from people who’ve never been in sales situations to highly experienced salespeople.
In this course, they discuss their most commonly asked sales questions in a fun and interactive Linkedin Live session.
Both instructors openly discuss their own experiences, what they’ve learned from friends and colleagues of previous sales jobs, and tips and tricks from some of the most respected sales thought leaders in the world to help their learners conquer fears, deal with demanding prospects, close deals and overcome some of the toughest objections. The course contains digestible, actionable, and relevant advice and techniques any learner can put into action today.
The questions covered include:
- Should You Go for Quick or Long-Term Customers?
- What if You Have an Indecisive Customer?
- Should You Be Liked?
- How Ruthless Should You Be?
- What if the Customer Is Aggressive?
- What if the Customer Wants Money Off?
- What if the Customer Treats You Badly?
- What if Your Internal People Are Letting the Side Down?
- What if You Can’t Answer the Question?
- How Do You Prepare for a Meeting or Call?
- How Honest Should You Be?
- What if I Can’t Get Hold of the Prospect?
- What if Your Product Is the Same As Your Competitor’s?
- What if You Think the Customer Is Lying to You?
- What Should You Say About Your Competitors?
- What Should You Do After the Sale?
- What if You’re on a Lean Spell?
- What if You Don’t Like Your Customer?
- What if My Product Is Expensive?
- How Do You Keep Selling During a Pandemic?
- What Is Your Sales Top Tip?
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
- Business Development
- Anyone who wants to improve their selling abilities