Dandrew Media – Distressed Commercial RE Triage Live [32 Video (MP4) + 31 Audio (MP3) + 3 Documents (PDF)]
Here’s what you’ll get:
Introduction Into Distressed Real Estate
- Gain a solid foundation into the inner workings of the distressed asset. Intermediaries will learn why properties become distressed, how commercial foreclosures and bankruptcies work and the types of loan defaults (monetary vs non-monetary).
Capital Structure Basics
- Intermediaries will gain a comprehensive understanding of mezzanine loans, preferred equity loans, senior loans and super C loans. Loan principles and deal structuring techniques are shared giving Intermediaries insight into the different types of debt products in commercial real estate.
Banking Business Strategies in a Distressed Market
- Discover valuable strategies that can take your career to the next level. You’ll learn the major types of lenders, questions to ask defaulted sellers and owners and how to uncover red-flags on a non-performing commercial note sale. Intermediaries will learn how to dissect a non-performing loan and know how to formulate the best loan structure for each property.
- Become proficient in capital structure strategies used in commercial real estate. Intermediaries will know the exact process needed to successfully modify a loan that is facing maturity default.
Build a Solid Reputation
- Don’t just talk the talk, we’ll show you how to walk the walk. It’s imperative that you not only know how to talk the industry lingo, but can follow through with what you say. With the help of our system, you’ll be able to communicate effectively with industry professionals and quickly prove to be a reliable source. We’ll provide you with the education you need to build rapport. Your contacts will turn to you because you get deals closed.
Why Commercial Real Estate Deals Go Bad
- As you continue the loan process, it’s essential that every Intermediary remembers the seven main reasons why a commercial real estate deal fails. By hanging this Infographic on your wall, you can ensure that you won’t lose a deal by making one of these common mistakes.
Common objections and Answers for Dealing with Brokers & Borrowers
- You have an investor on the phone. You have one chance to sell yourself, your business and land him as a client. If you mess up one question, your reputation and credibility will be ruined instantly. Know the questions, optimal answers and how to overcome objections. If you don’t purchase it today, I can assure you that you’ll be back after your next careless call.
Asset Class Review
- Don’t settle for being familiar with commercial real estate practices, become an authority in all aspects of the industry. Asset Class Review is your go-to blueprint comparing the four main asset categories. If you don’t know these assets and their differentiating factors, then you need this informative Infographic hanging in your office.
Commercial Mortgage Wraparounds
- If you need creative financing solutions, then you’ve come to the right place. Dandrew Media is the industry leader in providing commercial real estate training and education. You’ll walk away with the same knowledge-base as those working on Wall Street. Commercial mortgage wraparounds are a clever form of seller financing allowing novice investors to purchase real property. It’s time to add this method to your deal structuring arsenal.
Commercial Non Performing Note – Issues to Consider
- There are many issues that Intermediaries must consider when purchasing a non-performing commercial note. This informative Infographic was developed to ensure that you don’t drop the ball and carelessly make a mistake during the purchase. If you’re working with non-performing notes, you can’t afford not to have this Infographic. Effective due diligence is the key to every deals success.
Common Distressed Transaction Scenarios in Commercial
- Financing distressed assets will be some of the most lucrative projects you’ll ever close. Do you know the intricacies of these profitable assets? It’s imperative that you ask the right questions on the first call. If you drop the ball, someone else will step in and close the deal. Infographic: Common Distressed Transaction Scenarios is a must-have.
- We say it over and over: Get Organized! You will never be successful in commercial real estate if you can’t keep your contacts and files organized. Everything needs to be documented and information stored in a systematic, time-efficient manner. If you need to improve your time management and organizational skills; you need Infographic: Deal Book.
Different Types of Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- You have a commercial project. Now what? Laying the foundation is critical as you begin a career in commercial real estate. Your knowledge of these basics will have a direct correlation to your success and ability to prosper in this line of work. Understanding the different asset classes and financing transactions is where you need to begin your education. Take advantage of this detailed chart and kickstart your commercial real estate career today.
Funding Lifecycle of a Commercial Real Estate Deal
- This is the king of all Infographics! Every Intermediary needs this hanging on their wall. The funding lifecycle of a commercial real estate deal is extremely complex and forgetting one essential step could destroy your deal. From every last detail, this Infographic will take you from pre-qualifying your deal to the closing table.
How to Analyze Any Commercial Deal in 90 Seconds
- When you’re on the phone trying to land a deal, time is of the essence. Our best Intermediaries are able to analyze any commercial deal in 90 seconds. Can you?
How to Determine Which Markets You Should Target
- It’s essential that every Intermediary knows which markets to target. So, what are the criteria that most industry professionals follow to locate these cities? You may be surprised by the answer.
How to Qualify Any Commercial Deal in 90 Seconds
- After you’ve mastered how to analyze a commercial deal in 90 seconds, it’s time to qualify the deal in 90 seconds. This is one blueprint that will save you a great deal of time. Work smarter, not harder. Invest in the resources to maximize your time and get the results that you’ve been seeking.
Lifecycle of a Commercial Deal
- One of the biggest reasons to learn the Dandrew Media System is that we won’t just tell you how to close a deal, but we’ll literally help you close them. All of our Intermediaries have access to Dandrew Partners. That’s right. You can submit pre-qualified deals directly to us for funding. This Infographic gives you the step-by-step process for working directly with Dandrew Partners. Don’t just work our system. Work with us.
Search & Rescue or Destroy Marketing
- Calling a potential client is far more effective than sending an e-mail in this competitive high-dollar environment. How do your phone skills measure up? This Infographic gives Intermediaries a thorough sales training offering industry-tested closing techniques that’ll exponentially increase your closing ratios. Need a call script that’ll actually work? Yeah, it has that too.
Triage Where the Best Opportunities are Uncovered in CRE
- Here you go! Come and get it! You know we love to reveal the industry’s best deal sourcing strategies
and this Infographic discloses the top six methods for finding distressed commercial properties. If you aren’t using these techniques, then you’re throwing money out the window.
Types of Commercial Loan Defaults
- Why do commercial loans default? What are the two main types of default? If you don’t know the answers to these fundamental questions than you need, Infographic: Types of Commercial Loan Defaults.
Understanding the Transaction and Sales Strategies
- It’s essential that Intermediaries understand that there is more to commercial real estate than just learning how to structure deals and create clever financing options. Taking the time to develop strong sales techniques is the key to your success in this industry. This Infographic not only helps you understand the transaction but gives you unrivaled sales strategies when marketing to investment sales professional and leasing brokers.
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to MMOCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your MMOCourse.org account then going to Downloads Page.