This is one of the unique strategies from within the Sheridan Community.
In The All Put Flat Butterfly, Dan Sheridan shares with you how he constructs, trades, and manages the all put flat fly.
The All Put Flat Butterfly is a collection of video recordings from the actual live class that was previously offered. Upon purchase, an email will be sent containing login credentials needed to access the archived class page. Purchasing access to a class gives access to all class recordings as well as trade updates, PDF’s, and PowerPoints. Any questions? Email us at [email protected]
What You’ll Learn In The All Put Flat Butterfly
Class #1 with Dan: All PUT Flat Fly
- 0:00- Introduction, Philosophy and Outline of All Put Flat Fly
- 10:55- Dan Puts on Live Trade, All Put Flat Fly in SPX
- 34:55- Whiteboard Teaching on the All Put Flat Fly, discussing structure and characteristics of this trade.
- 54:10- SPX All Put Flat Fly Components
- 59:46- All Put Flat Fly Cost and Basics
- 62:00- Upside Adjustments: Put Credit Spreads
- 71:00- Downside Adjustments: Put Debit Spreads
- 75:34- End
Class #2 With Mark Fenton: The All PUT Flat Fly
- 0:00- Dan introduction and discussion of his previous live trade.
- 20:00- Introduction of the All put fly and Mark’s experience with it.
- 27:00- The basic set of the SPX all put flat fly and profit /loss levels.
- 31:00- Adjusting the all put flat fly.
- 37:00- Graph examples of all put flat fly set up and adjustment.
- 47:00- Graph examples of second adjustments to the fly.
- 51:00- Live trade example.
- 69:00- Q& A, End
Class #3 With Dan: Contrasting Different All Put Flat Fly Methodologies.
- 0- Introduction
- 0:45- Review of Live Class Trades
- 21:30- Review of Mark’s All Put Flat Fly and Risk Management Guidelines
- 29:20- Q & A
- 32:51- 1 Year SPX Price Chart
- 32:57- Example of 46 Day All Put Flat Fly (Dan comparing different adjustment methodologies)
- 37:37- Above example 2 days later on a big down day.
- 42:12- Mark’s Upside Adjustment: The Double Butterfly
- 47:21- Put Credit Spread Adjustment on the upside
- 53:50- Wider Put Credit Spread Adjustment on the Upside
- 56:24- Longer Duration All Put Flat Fly: 66 Days till Duration
- 59:25- Shorter Term All Put Flat Fly: 16 Days till Expiration
- 62:30- Looking at the Market on a big down day, SPX down 1.5% today. Discussed Standard Deviation.
- 61:35- End
Class #4 with Dan: Short Term All Put Flat Flys
- 0- Introduction
- 3:07- Comment on current Live Class Trades
- 3:55- Short term 14 Day All Put Flat Fly example with Guidelines and Adjustments
- 26:15- Dan’s favorite way of doing Short Term All Put Flat Fly
- 28:47- Discussion of Live 2 Day Chicago seminar June 15-16, 2017
- 29:50- Review of Live Class Trades, discussion of adjustments, methodology and some Q&A.
- 57:43- End
Sale Page: Dan Sheridan – The All Put Flat Butterfly
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to MMOCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your MMOCourse.org account then going to Downloads Page.