ConversionXL – Get Traffic That Converts
Live Course: Get Traffic That Converts
Learn To Bring Consistent, Highly Targeted Traffic via SEO and PPC
(Every class is 60 to 90 minutes, recorded, includes Q&A)
- 1 – Ranking Factors in 2017 and Beyond
- SEO is constantly changing, yet many principles remain the same. This class will give you a solid footing to tackle search engine optimization now, as well as set you up with bulletproof rankings well into the future.
- Class 2 – 10 Keyword Research Steps to Content Arbitrage
- Keyword research is at the core of SEO strategy. Many think they know how to do it, but not many have a strategic process to consistently discover and rank for the top keywords. Learn how to discover a set of keywords you can actually rank for in this lesson.
- Class 3 – How to Create Content That Ranks (and Keep it That Way)
- You’ve put long, arduous hours into producing what you think is “great content,” but the traffic trickles in so slowly you wonder if it’s even worth it. Turns out, if you make some minor tweaks to your content strategy, you can drastically increase your SEO while expending the same amount of energy and time. Learn how to do that in this lesson.
- Class 4 – 80/20 Link Building
- There’s lots of content out there on link building, most of it crap (especially the articles that call link building “dead”).
- Directing authoritative links to your site will increase your domain authority and long term traffic growth. Learn how to do it the right way while focusing only on the highest impact activities.
- Weeks 3 and 4 (with Dan Shure): Technical SEO and Measuring/ Optimizing Success
- Class 5 – The Pillars of Bulletproof Local SEO
- Local SEO continues to be one of the best ways to stand out among competitors, mainly because not many companies have really figured out how local SEO works. This lesson will deliver an approach to local SEO that actually works.
- Class 6 – 7 Steps to Becoming A Technical SEO Rockstar
- Technical SEO is what most people fear. But it’s not that hard. It just requires an efficient process and some insider knowledge. Get the foolproof process here and never fear a technical SEO audit again.
- Class 7 -Pulling it All Together – Creating a Strategy
- People struggle with strategy; that’s why they always look for tactics. But tactics aren’t always effective, and they are by nature short sighted. This lesson will teach you how to create and execute an end-to-end SEO strategy as any t-shaped marketer worth their salt should be able to.
- Class 8 – The Tools to Measure and Show Your Success
- Measuring success is always one of the most difficult parts of a campaign. Especially in today’s omni-channel, multi-device environment, it’s hard to attribute ROI to specific campaigns. This course will teach you how to accurately measure and report on SEO campaigns, which will help you win more clients or create organizational buy-in for the future.
- Weeks 5 and 6 (with Johnathan Dane): Research, Strategy, and Setting Up Your PPC Campaigns
- Class 9 – How Much Research Do You Really Need to Do? The Answer Is Counterintuitive
- To kick off the first PPC class, Johnathan will teach you to set appropriate goals for your PPC campaigns. After this class, you’ll be able to set up your PPC campaign, do keyword research, know the difference between demand harvesting and demand generation, and use spy tools to get a feel for the competitive landscape.
- Class 10 – The PPC Blueprint Structure That Will Set You up for Success
- In this class, you’ll learn how to set up a complete and effective PPC engine. This includes navigation and naming conventions, conversion tracking, and different types of campaigns and how to set them up (search, display, social, and video).
- Class 11 – A Foolproof Walkthrough on Building and Managing Campaigns
- In this class, Johnathan will focus on laying the foundation and groundwork for your PPC campaign, so you eliminate as much wasted spend as possible while narrowing in on your targeting to get results.
- Class 12 – Why All Your PPC Campaigns Won’t Have an ROI
- In this class, Johnathan teaches you a framework for optimizing your CTAs and campaigns based on intent and interest.
- He outlines a holistic approach to PPC that will push through common plateaus by matching your offer to the “PPC Channel Intent.”
- Weeks 7 and 8 (with Johnathan Dane): Diving Deeper and Getting the Most from Your PPC Campaigns
- Class 13 – Exhausting Your Search & Display Options to Find Conversion Gold Mines
- This class takes you on a deep dive into search and display PPC campaigns. By the end of it, you’ll have mastered multi intent keywords, sales tracking, ad copywriting, ads in apps, similar audiences, customer match and different types of display ads. You’ll be able to break business records with search and display advertising.
- Class 14 – Using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Other Social to Your Advantage
- This lesson will teach you the crucial differences and similarities between social and search advertising and how to best use search channels to your advantage. You’ll learn about ad fatigue and audience decay on social as well as how to set up custom audiences and lookalike audiences.
- Class 15 – Immediate & Longer Term Performance Optimizers
- This class will teach you the tactical and granular ways to pull more money out of your PPC campaigns. It will extensively cover things like negative keywords, micro conversions, quality score/relevance score, bid rules, and audience insights.
- After this class, you’ll have the knowledge of a top 5% PPC expert.
- Class 16 – How To Scale a PPC Program for Continuous and Eternal ROI
- You’re ROI positive – now let’s scale your PPC accounts. This class will go over things like keyword refinement and expansion, impression increases, and the value funnel setup. After this class, you’ll have a full understanding of how to take a PPC program from nothing to fully ROI positive and scaled
Sales Page: https://conversionxl.com/institute/live-class-customer-acquisition/
Download Files Size: 7.1GB