A comprehensive, everything-you-need-to-know course about channeling your passions into a profitable blog – with hot as fire traffic, an email list of loyal fans, and revenue that replaces your 9-5
By the end of Blogger Bootcamp you will…
- Have your blog up and running! Um, hello, first step in your new career!
- Have methods in place that actively drive traffic while you sleep.
- Have that freebie you’ve been procrastinating will be alive, kickin, and growing your email list (finally!)
- Have proven strategies to monetize your blog and email list
- Have the strategies you need to start working with brands and landing those 4 and 5-figure collaborations
- Have the most important pages on your blog in top shape, touting the exact words you need to have to land big brand deals with sponsors you secretly stalk on Instagram
- Have mindset hacks to fend off the self-limiting belief “but I don’t know what to write about, and nobody’s even gonna read my blog, and can I really do this!?”
- No more tech nightmares cuz I’m gonna give you the 1-2-3’s for setting it allllll up
- Have easy SEO and Pinterest strategies in place that drive strangers to your site – and keep ’em clicking once they’re there!
- Know how to use Facebook and Instagram ads to build your email list (and fast)
- Have a legitimate online business, where you’re the boss B who calls the shots and earns the dough
- … and so much more
What You’ll Learn In The Blogger Bootcamp?
Module 1: Establish Your Branding
Branding is what gets people saying: “OMG, I know her work anywhere! Big fan!” A strong brand sets your blog apart, attracts your target audience, and keeps your readers loyal and long-lasting.
IN THIS MODULE YOU’LL:
- Pick a specialty or a “niche” that combines your passion with profit
- Establish your perfect reader and start identifying their needs and their desires, so you can be the best one to meet them
- Develop a solid brand voice that’s 10000% you
- Select brand elements that match your vision. Fonts, colors, and photos. Oh my!
- How to name your blog so it stands out and grabs your audience’s attention immediately
Module 2: Create Your Blog
There’s nothing that can keep you from launching — except maybe technology! Don’t get stuck in questions like “Which platform is best?” and “Um, how do I build this sucker?” Instead, dive into Module 2 and let me show you step-by-step how to get your new blog up and running.
IN THIS MODULE YOU’LL:
- Set up your WordPress blog and get the must-have plug-ins for a site that’s as smooth as buttah
- Get my blog theme recs, so your site looks beautiful and on-brand #yesplease
- Establish your blog’s categories and build out a clear menu for your readers, so you can create content your audience will gobble up
- Discover the exact copy you need to have on your legal page so your site’s compliant (most bloggers skip this, but it’s sooo important)
Module 3: Plan and Create Blog Content
Ready to get ahead of your blog content forever? It’s all about planning, so you can stay organized and on top of writing and posting your beautiful content. In Module 3, you’ll learn my best tips and frameworks for systematizing your blog’s production schedule. This is where you’ll lay the foundation for consistent content your readers will love to love. P.S. Without great content, all the traffic in the world won’t make a difference!
IN THIS MODULE YOU’LL:
- Get an easy-to-follow framework for writing your first (and every) blog post.
- Discover how to systematize, prioritize and produce your blog content on a regular basis (Remember: consistency is queen!)
- Receive simple writing tips steeped in 5 years of blogging experience (Did you know travel blogging is how I got my start?)
Module 4: Drive Blog Traffic
Now that your content is planned and you’re hitting “publish” on your posts, it’s time to bring in a steady stream of new readers. In this module, you’ll learn the must-know traffic strategies for driving fresh traffic to your blog, so you can grow your audience and build a foundation for monetization.
I GOT YOU, GIRL. IN MODULE #4, YOU’LL:
- Dive into the world of Search Engine Optimization (or SEO for short). This is what puts you at the top of the Google rankings, so when someone searches for your niche, they find YOU first
- Discover how to use Pinterest to leverage your existing audience and grow your blog like wildfire
- The keys to creating organic traffic to your blog from other social media platforms — aka free traffic #thebestkind
- My blog post checklist, so you can feel confident that you’ve done everything correctly before you post. Whew! No mistakes here!
- How to track your traffic. I’ll show you which numbers you need to know, how to spot the trends, and what to even do with this information
Module 5: Build and Nurture Your Email List
So, your blog readers are loving your content! That’s amazing. Now it’s time to start an email list and fill it with people who’re excited to binge all your new content. In Module 5, you’ll learn the step-by-steps of setting up an email list jam-packed with your dream subscribers — and future buyers. I’ll also teach you exactly what you should be sending to your subscribers and when, so you can continue to reach out to your blossoming list on the reg.
- Validate your idea for a freebie that’ll entice your audience to enter their email address (BTW: a freebie is the BEST way to grow your email list)
- Choose the perfect format for your new opt-in. Will it be audio? A PDF? A video? I’ll show you the easiest options to get started
- Build a verrrrrry simple 3-part “funnel.” This is how you’ll deliver your freebie and welcome your new subscribers to your list — and it’s all automated!
- The exact tools and tech pieces you need to make this process as seamless as possible for you. No tech headaches here!
- How to get subscribers in organic and paid ways (most blogs leverage both for the quickest growth)
- What is GDPR, and what do you need to know about it?
- How to nurture your new email list, so you build raving and loyal fans who excitedly tear open your emails as soon as they land in their inbox
Module 6: Monetize & Create Passive Income
Let’s make that money, honey! In the last module of The Blogger Bootcamp™, I’m teaching you the ins-and-outs of how exactly you’ll make money as a blogger. From brand collaborations and advertising to affiliate links and creating a product of your own, this is where you turn your fun hobby into a full-blown career.
IN THIS MODULE YOU’LL:
- Learn the top 4 streams of income you can start generating revenue with your blog today
- Pitch & negotiate paid brand collaborations and use your blog to land paid partnerships with your favorite brands *pinch me, I must be dreaming* ← you when all their products start showing up at your front door and you realize you’re getting PAID to play with them
- Uncover the exact formula I use to determine how much to charge for blog posts (it’s NOT just about blog views)
- Learn which affiliate and advertising programs you def want in on for your future stream of passive income (passive meaning you’ll make money while you sleep)
- Set up a reliable foundation for selling any digital products, physical products or online course you plan to create down the road (hello, full blown business mode!)
Sale Page: Christina Galbato – The Blogger Bootcamp