Build an investment portfolio for the future while understanding the fundamentals of financial investing.
What You’ll Learn
- Importance of investing (UK)
- Stock Market, Bonds, Commodities explained
- Help building a reliable long-term investment portfolio.
- Great investing minds and thinkers discussed
- How to maintain your portfolio over time
This is a straight forward introduction to the philosophy and fundamentals of investing and a short guide on how to build your own portfolio. We will look at the great minds of investing, investment philosophy and importance of assets such as stocks, ETF’s, commodities, bonds and crypto currencies.
By the end of this program, you will not only have a better understanding of what these assets are but also how they can assist you in gaining your long term investment goals.
As a business owner I have had to learn about finance the hard way, experiencing the highs and lows and making mistakes, but through reading and speaking to highly trained and successful people I have suddenly found myself building a personal portfolio that works for me.
I hope this short but concise guide helps others to get started in investing, while offering them the building blocks to begin building their own wealth.
Who this course is for
- Students and working professionals, anyone looking to learn about investing at a beginner level.