The last SaaS I built sold for $2 million
Want a front row seat to see it happen again? Watch me start and build a SaaS to $20k/month.
Live, nothing held back.
What You’ll Learn In Watch me build a SaaS to 20k MRR?
- How I pick niches
- Learning this saved me $200k
- How to get 0% churn
- Starting off strong with buying a domain
- How the idea for Gala, a SaaS product, was conceived
- Post job for app developer on upwork
- Hire designer for the website
- Creating the Logo
- Draft the task list for the full project
- 1st August 2023 – Tuesday
- Progress on the website design
- 3rd August 2023 – Thursday-Cutting down the MVP part 1
- Cutting down the MVP part 2
- 7th August 2023 – Monday-Design update
- More notes given to the designer
- Waiting on the designer to finalize the designs
- Recording the VSL part 1
- Recording the VSL part 2
- Design phase is done
- 10 August 2023 – Thursday-First call with a developer
- Update on devs-Added 18 more candidates to the pool
- 11th August 2023 – Friday
- 12th August 2023 – Saturday-Registering domains and going over a bit of the marketing process
- Sending the contract to the dev
- Setting up a slack channel and giving the Dev bubble and figma access
- Setting up slack and sending files to the dev
- Week 2 saas update galadon
- 13 August 2023 – Sunday-Dev is working
- 14 August 2023 – Monday-Call between me and developer
- 15th August – Tuesday
- Update on Model Page Development
- Update on Dashboard and Model Onboarding page
- 18th August 2023 – Friday-Website is done
- 19th August 2023 – Saturday
- 20th August 2023 – Sunday-Dev is off tomorrow, front end is 99% built
- 22th August 2023 – Tuesday
- My upwork hiring process (for lead generators)
- 24th August 2023 – Thursday
- 25th August 2023 – Friday
- Stripe integration and workflow for users to cancel their plan
- 28th August 2023 – Monday-Plan for this week
- 1st Sept 2023 – Friday-Setting up aweber and the stripe payment links
- First email drip is done
- 05th Sept 2023 – Tuesday-Continue development
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to MMOCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your MMOCourse.org account then going to Downloads Page.