The Black File is designed for a person with an existing business that understands the basics of paid advertising. The Black File breaks down how to go from basic advertising to mass scaled 5 figure a day advertising PROFITABLY and the right way to structure your business/offers to finally allow your business to stop playing in the “pond” of limited Facebook traffic and start tapping into the OCEAN that is mass traffic.
What You’ll Learn In The Black File
Phase 1: Structuring Front End Offer
The first step to achieving mass scaled advertising is knowing how to use front end offers to pay for ad costs and deliver a 3-5x ROI as a bonus. With a properly structured high converting front end offer you can literally spends 10s of thousands to even hundreds of thousands a day growing your business and customer for free or even at a substantial profit.
Imagine being able to get 2,000-3,000 new targeted email leads a day at no cost. In fact imagine being able to get that amount of new customers daily and get paid for it.
THIS is what phase 1 is all about. You will learn
- The exact type of offers to sell as your front end
- The exact landing pages and ads to use to get extremely high opt in rates
- My exact step by step copy and paste cold traffic sales templates that work in any niche
- My slides template in a fill in the blank format that actually converts (I use it myself with every new pitch)
- How to test your offer before cold traffic and constantly improve it
- How to convert cold traffic LONG TERM and create offers that can scale for years
- The exact funnels I use to double the sales of my offers blueprinted for your personal use
Phase 2: Mass Advertising
Now that we have a CORRECTLY structured front end system to collect leads profitably it is time to connect it to mass traffic.
In this phase you will see how to systematically use data collected from Facebook and Adswords to scale campaigns to 5 figures a day at a ROI in literal days.
Yes. Literal days. The typical results we get when taking our perfected front end offers to paid traffic is 10k-20k a day within the first few days. We can do this because we have the exact targeting and scaling strategy blueprinted. You are getting this entire blueprint.
You will learn
- First and foremost my exact ad targeting and how I use each platform. We will literally go inside my ad accounts and review $5,000-$12,000 3-5x ROI campaigns in their entirety
- How to write ads that keep CPL low and match them with landing pages based on the platform and how the traffic behaves
- Delivering results we need to keep clients AND get them sharing our business
- Step by step how always get a client results with simple beginner friendly tactics
Phase 3: Cloning Offers
The easiest way to grow your traffic is NOT pushing Facebook and Adwords to it’s limits with a offer that is resisting scale. The key is creating new front end offers that appeal to different kinds of people that can become your target customer.
In phase 3 we will focus on identify the different interests of your core customer and then how to target these different interest to 3-5x the amount of traffic, leads, and sales you have coming into your business
You will learn
- How to quickly create offers and clone pitches in just about any niche
- How to write ads for different kinds of customers with brutal efficiency
- How to scale new front end offer FAST and in days of creating them
- A simple system for doing this in other niches to spring launch new businesses
- How to turn different types of people into your core customer even if they enter your business via different interests
- How to do this in niches you have ZERO experience in
Phase 4: The 10x Back End
The entire point of this program is using mass traffic to scale a LONG term business and increase its overall valuation with consistent income increases. This CANNOT be done without a well structured back end to 10x the money we spend on advertising and create a stacking recurring income.
The real money in any business is made in the back end and now that we have a way to acquire mass amounts of customers, its time to turn them into long term customers that come back to buy more and more while growing our brands
You will learn
- How to structure the back end of your business to build large recurring revenue streams that create long term constantly growing income
- Key offers that you must have to maximize the revenues from your new customers
- How to build loyalty to your brand so your customers buy without needing to be sold to
- How to build micro SaaS software to capture recurring customers
- How to build a BIG IDEA SaaS or service that can be sold for 10s of millions when scaled
Sale Page: Alex Becker – The Black File
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to MMOCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your MMOCourse.org account then going to Downloads Page.