Tasha – Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers The Master Course
Discover the key to earning passive income with the blog traffic you already have.
Sponsored posts and ad revenue can be ways for bloggers to earn money by doing what they love, but affiliate marketing is the BEST way. Why?
You can spend hours and hours working on a sponsored post for a single flat rate. You can spend endless time trying to grow your traffic so that you can increase your ad revenue, which is limited by how many page views you have.
Or you can spend 5 minutes including affiliate links in a blog post that will live forever and those links can earn you passive income month after month, year after year. I have earned over $30,000.00 in affiliate sales from writing ONE post on how we painted our kitchen cabinets, and the sales are still rolling in month after month.
WHAT SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST USE OF YOUR TIME?
“I took Tasha’s course and it was SO enlightening! By a couple of months later, my affiliate revenue had increased more than tenfold!
In the first year after taking Tasha’s course, I’ve made $31,924 just from affiliate sales. And after two years, I’ve made over $250,000 just from affiliate sales! That is NOT a typo. So now I get it. And I’m a big believer in affiliate sales and I’m constantly working to maximize them.
As a blogger who wants to earn money from it, affiliate sales should be a part of your strategy. And it turns out there IS a strategy beyond just joining some affiliate programs and slapping up links in your posts. Tasha taught me that.
So now I wholeheartedly recommend Tasha’s course to my fellow bloggers.”
– Jennifer, JenniferMaker.com
- How amazing it will feel to start earning REAL money simply by linking your readers to products and services you mention in your blog posts!
- How exciting it will be to see your affiliate sales continue to roll in month after month from links that took you only minutes to add to a post.
Yes, you can earn passive income for your blog with the traffic you already have.
This comprehensive and powerful course was FULLY UPDATED in 2018 and includes a copy of the 3rd edition of my eBook and 35+ easy-to-follow video lessons designed to get you results in much less time and with far less frustration than if you tried to figure it out on your own.
Join 4,900 other students who are CRUSHING affiliate marketing!
Here is what’s included :
- Watch a sample lesson
Displaying thumbnail of video rewardStyle Widget alternatives 1.mp4
Displaying rewardStyle Widget alternatives 1.mp4.
Take a look at the extensive video curriculum…
Discover Proven Strategies That Work
Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers has helped over 4,600 bloggers so far! Just check out how much some students have been able to increase their affiliate revenue using the strategies taught in this course–anywhere from 100% to 29,000% percent (no that isn’t a typo)!
- “Before Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers, I thought affiliate marketing solely encompassed adding the odd link to Amazon. Needless to say, I wasn’t making any money. I now have a thorough understanding of what affiliate marketing really entails and I’m now earning enough money through affiliate sales alone to keep my blog afloat. Tasha explains everything in a down-to-earth fashion and you can tell that she genuinely wants to help others succeed – not like so many other ‘eBooks’ and ‘courses’ that promise crazy overnight results but never really teach you how to obtain said results. Everything Tasha shares can be easily implemented, is not rocket-science and will immediately start to earn you money if you take the time to do it right!
I went from earning a few cents every month in affiliate sales to an average of $1,500 a month using Tasha’s strategies.”
– Jenna, Jenna Kate at Home
- “I am a newish blogger. Around the time of purchasing your course (September 2017), my pvs were not stellar, but I knew that if I optimized my posts for affiliate marketing, from the beginning, it would eventually pay off.
At the end of February, I got strategic with my content plan and I picked one affiliate program to focus my content marketing efforts around. I wrote 2 blog posts about one specific program and I used many of the strategies I learned from your class to help me create those posts.
Shortly after the posts published, a team member of that company contacted me, stated she saw my posts and loved them, and they wanted to offer me a 10% increase on my affiliate commissions! Mind you I had not made ANY affiliate sales from that company, yet. #mindblown #floored
To my surprise, the company ran an anniversary sale shortly after that. The links to my two posts were circulated around by others who saw them and found them helpful. I ended up making around $500 in affiliate commissions in less than a week! I still make affiliate commissions from those posts, even though I’m not actively promoting them!
For any newish blogger out there, who wants to add affiliate income to her blogging business, I HIGHLY recommend this course. You don’t have to be a well-established blogger, with high PVs, and a large audience base to make money from affiliate marketing.
This course will help lay the proper foundation from the beginning, in order to optimize your blog for affiliate marketing! That way, when the page views or other opportunities come around, you’re already set up for success with affiliate sales and you can maximize on those opportunities!”
– Angelica, Proverbs 31 Business Woman
- “I just wanted to say I’ve been working my way through your course. And as a food blogger with a specific niche, I have to admit I was skeptical. However I charged on following each and every tutorial like the good little student that I am. And I’m so happy to admit that have hit almost a $100 this month just on Amazon! Before this, I think I made $25 that was stretched out over 3 month period. Each day I check and I’m blown away how I continue to make more money. I can’t wait to keep implementing your strategies and going back and fixing old posts! Thanks again :)”
– Heather, Boston Girl Bakes
- “After taking Tasha’s course, I have a better handle on the affiliate side of blogging. I had no idea how to use affiliate marketing, when to use it or if it was worth my time. After this course, I use affiliate links in most of my blog posts and am making money doing it now. Wahoo!!! I went from making $10 a month in affiliates to close to $500 a month in affiliates. I am so thankful for Tasha and this course. If it wasn’t for this course, I would not be using affiliate marketing correctly, if at all. Tasha’s course makes it easy to learn and the videos walk you through every step. I only wish I had started using affiliate links when I started my blog.”
– Lindsay, My Creative Days
- “For the first few years of blogging, I struggled to make affiliate sales. I thought that including affiliate links within blog posts was spammy and not really helpful to my readers, so I would rarely include them.
It wasn’t until I met my good friend Tasha and she explained that including affiliate links in related posts was actually helpful to our readers and a great source of revenue. I began using the methods she teaches in her program and saw an immediate increase in my affiliate sales. My affiliate income alone raised over 7,000% in a very short time.
If I hadn’t followed Tasha’s system I’m afraid I’d still be making pennies through affiliates. Tasha’s system works and is extremely easy to follow and implement. I now understand that by recommending products I know and love I’m actually providing solutions for my readers. That’s a win-win right there! ”
-Lesley Clavijo, Chaotically Creative
- “Tasha’s affiliate marketing course is a wonderful course for beginner bloggers as well as those that have a bit of experience. The areas she covers, and the order they are covered it make it super manageable, and incredibly effective. When I started the course, I did have affiliate links on my blog, but they weren’t consistently contributing to my income. Since taking the course, my affiliates are earning money consistently. The tips and tricks she provides go beyond common sense, and are actionable. I was shocked by a couple of her techniques because I hadn’t even considered trying them.
If all of the affiliate marketing talk weren’t enough, she also touches on a few key points to help better your blog. In all honesty, if I had only learned the things she mentioned then, the course would have been worth the money. Lucky me though, she kept going with all that affiliate marketing goodness! And if that weren’t enough to convince me, I have been nothing less than blown away by her attentiveness in the facebook group.
Absolutely a course worth taking!”
-Lorrin, Embrace the Perfect Mess
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to MMOCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your MMOCourse.org account then going to Downloads Page.