Java 9 Masterclass – Beginner to Expert
Java 9 is here. Don’t be left behind. Start learning today.
Join over 8,000 students who are enjoying and getting a lot of value from this course. In just one month after launch, the course has attracted over 4,000 students and counting. Join today and start learning Java!
If you want to learn Java from not knowing anything to a paid Java Developer, then this is a course for you!
Java is one of the most popular languages in the World. It’s used by companies like Google, Accenture, Target, CenturyLink, Intel, Symantec, T-Mobile, eBay, Capital One, Groupon, New Relic, Nielsen, Uber, Spotify, Philips, Chegg, Yelp, Okta, Slack, Thomson Reuters, Opower, Zillow, Cloudera, Netflix, Canon, TripAdvisor and many more.
This means the demand is not scarce. With Java Skills you will always have a job, and companies all over the world will be coming to you!
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about Java in order to build high-end, efficient and scalable Java Applications.
If you want to become:
- a highly paid Java Developer
- an expert Java Programmer companies want to hire
- a Freelancer Java Programmer who builds Enterprises Java Applications
- a person who can build their own business applications using Java Programming Language
- an Android Developer
- a Java Web/Enterprise Applications Developer
- better at Java ( sharpen your Java Knowledge and go deep into learning Advanced Java)
- a Certified Java Developer…
- … much more…
Then this course is for you and much more…. You’ll be immersed into Java from the first lecture to the end. You will also receive a Certificate of Completion so you can present to your potential employer.
Why this Course? Why is this the best Course To Learn Java?
Well, if you are here is probably because you’ve either looked online for Java tutorials, or maybe watched a lot of youtube videos and still can’t really grasp core Java Programming Principles.
You see, out there on the Internet, you can find a lot of information, but the problem is that everything is scattered around and very frustrating to actually learn the right way since all you get is fragments of information. This is where this Complete Java MasterClass shines – it takes you from nothing to actually building amazing Java Applications, and MOST importantly, you’ll learn the Ins and Outs of Java Programming Language. With the knowledge you gain from this course you can build any Java Based Application – Web Applications, Android Mobile Apps, Desktop Applications and even program your DVD Player!
Here’s a list of some of the things you’ll learn:
- Everything pertaining to Java – Java keywords, Java lingo (operators, if statements, for loops, switch statements, while loops) and many other basic, fundamentals that will help you have a solid Java knowledge.
- I will show you how to install all the tools you need in order to run Java programs such as IntelliJ ( which is the development tool used to code in Java ). Also, will show you how to install the
- Java libraries onto your machine (Windows, Linux and Mac). By the way, if you are using Eclipse, Jedit, Notepad, Netbeans or any other IDE, it’s all good – you will still be learning a lot from this course.
- I will show you how to think like a Pro Programmer when learning Java, and how to use the Java knowledge and transfer it to build Android Apps , Web Apps (using many other Java Frameworks like Spring Framework, Hibernate and more)
- Java Object Oriented Programming so you can re-use code and write truly scalable and efficient code.
Get immediately download Java 9 Masterclass – Beginner to Expert
You’ll Learn JavaFX library and build amazing User Interfaces that will make your potential employers want to hire you right away!
And so much more….
My goal in this course is to give you everything I know about Java so that you can be the best Java Programmer in the market! So that you become a Well-Rounded Java Programmer! All I teach you is what I wished I had known when I first started learning to Program in Java.
Here’s What’s Included:
- Have a Full Java Programming Language Core Knowledge
- Build JavaFX User Interfaces and Applications
- Build Scalable, Maintainable and Clean Java Programs
- Learn how to Use Many Java Enterprise Frameworks like SpringBoot and Vaadin to Build Java Enterprise Applications
- Become a Well-Rounded Java Programmer – who can see the big picture of Applications to be built
- Architecting Robust Java Applications
- Course content
Expand all 199 lectures30:15:38
- –Getting Started
- What you’ll get from this Java Course?
- Important Message
- –Introductions – Windows PC: Java Development Environment Setup
- Install Java, JDK and JRE (Windows PC)
- Install Java JDK on Ubuntu
- How To Setup JAVA_HOME on Windows 10
- Install Eclipse IDE and Create Your First Hello World App
- Install IntelliJ on Windows
- Installing IntelliJ – Linux Ubuntu
- –Install and Setup for MAC Users
- Download Eclipse IDE for Java Programmers (Mac OSX)
- Why are we Using 2 Distinct IDE’S – IntelliJ and Eclipse
- Hello World – First Java Program
- Install IntelliJ on Mac
- –What’s New in Java 9
- Install Java 9 JDK and Run HelloWorld
- Install Java 9 JDK – Windows PC
- Java 9 – Understanding new Features and Java Acronyms
- Java 9 – New Features – Part 2
- Java 9 – Intro to Jshell
- Java 9 – Process API – New Features
- The Java Platform Module System
- The Java Platform Module System – Benefits
- What is a Module?
- How to Create a Module – Presentation
- Create Our First Module with IntelliJ
- Java 9 – HTTP/2 New Feature
- Module Project Source Code
- –Explore IntelliJ and Eclipse IDE
- Explore IntelliJ IDE
- Explore Eclipse IDE
- –How To Ask Great Questions?
- How To Ask Great Questions, Politely?
- –Introduction to Java Language – From Scratch – Deep Dive
- What’s Java Programming Language – Why such a Popular Language?
- The Java Compilation Process
- How to Download Source code
- Hello World – Again!
- Java Variables – Ints and Concatenation
- Java Variables – Floats, Char and Doubles, shorts
- Variable – Booleans
- Java Fundamentals – Worksheet 1
- Source code
- –Methods and Operations in Java
- Java Basic Operations
- Relational Operators and If Statements
- For and While Loops
- Introduction to Methods and Parameters
- Methods and Return Types
- Source code – Methods
- –Java Advanced Concepts – Object Oriented Programming Part 1
- Introduction to Classes and Objects
- Instance or Member Variables – Access Control
- Encapsulation – Java Access Modifier – Intro to constructors
- Encapsulation Java Access Modifier Getters and setters
- Overloading Constructors
- Introduction to Inheritance in Java
- Inheritance Part 2
- Error Handling in Java ( Exceptions in Java)
- Multiple Catch Block and Finally Block
- The Java Class Library
- The Object Class
- Java Fundamentals – Classes, Objects and Methods
- Source code
- –Java Advanced Concepts – Object Oriented Programming – Part 2
- Java Composition Design Pattern
- Polymorphism Overloading Methods
- Polymorphism – Override Methods
- Polymorphic Arguments
- Project Source code
- 12 more sections
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to MMOCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your MMOCourse.org account then going to Downloads Page.