Botox Training MD
Your Instructor: Marc S. Scheiner M.D.
Dr. Marc S. Scheiner completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Delaware, and received his medical degree at the University of Texas. Following his residency at the University of Florida, Dr. Scheiner was accepted at the Nassau University Medical Center in 1999, where he entered the General Surgery Program. Following the completion of his general surgery residency, he began training with the oldest and largest plastic surgical group in the United States, the Long Island Plastic Surgical Group in New York. In 2004, Dr. Scheiner completed his plastic surgical training and opened the O’Leigh Aesthetic Surgery Center in Elkton, Maryland. He currently resides in North East, Maryland with his wife and three children.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Video Training Modules
- Module 1: Introduction to Botox & Dermal Fillers (33:41)
- Module 2: Infra-Orbital & Mental Nerve Blocks (8:37)
- Module 3: Lip Augmentation, Nasolabial Folds & Peri-Orbital Rejuvenation (21:31)
- Module 4: Glabellar Frown Line Treatment with Botulinum Toxin (5:45)
- Module 5: Periorbital Rhytids (Crow’s Feet) Treatment with Botulinum Toxin (9:23)
- Module 6: Forehead & Frown Line Treatment with Botulinum Toxin (9:36)
- Module 7: Liquid Face Lift (cheek augmentation + jaw line filler) (15:56)
- Module 8: Marionette Lines Treated with Filler (7:43)
- Module 9: Axillary Hyperhidrosis treated with Botulinum Toxin (8:38)
- Module 10: Advanced Botox Techniques: Gummy Smile, Platsymal Bands, Depressor Anguli Oris & Browlift) (7:55)
- Module 11: Advanced Dermal Filler Techniques: Glabella + Tear Trough (14:45)
Audio Training Modules + Expert Interviews
- Audio interviews: Botox – Xeomin – Consultations – Patient Marketing
Files + Downloads
- Forms + Downloads: Consent forms, post treatment care, injection site forms etc.
- Taking Patient Photos Procedure
- Before & After Photos for Botox, Juvederm and Radiesse.
- Botox + Fillers Product Chart
- Botox Marketing Minicourse
- Patient Marketing: Editable Botox Patient Guide
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to MMOCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your MMOCourse.org account then going to Downloads Page.