NICABM – The Clinical Application of Compassion
Here’s what you’ll get:
The Neurobiology of Compassion
- How Compassion Blocks Fear and Activates Courage in the Brain
- How the Brain Processes Threat and Compassion’s Specific Role in Dialing It Down
- One Part of the Brain That Can Block Compassion – and What We Can Do About It
- The Surprising Role of Reward and Pleasure in the Context of Suffering
- How Compassion Improves Heart Rate Variability and Vagal Tone
- How to Apply the 3 Circles Model of Emotions to Help Clients Heal from Shame
How Compassion-Oriented Therapies Work and What Makes Them So Effective
- The “Unholy Trinity” that Blocks Compassion and Keeps Clients Locked in Harsh Blame and Judgment (and How to Work with It)
- Why Self-Compassion Is an Intelligent Response to Emotional Pain
- Old Brain, New Brain – How to Help Clients Cope with Today’s Stress by Managing Yesterday’s Brain Processes
- The Self-Compassion Break – A Simple Yet Powerful Practice to Help Clients Cultivate Compassion and Manage Painful Emotions
- How Fight, Flight, and Freeze Protect Us from Danger, But Backfire During Emotional Distress
- 6 Key Compassion Exercises to Boost Your Client’s Capacity to Weather Distress and Transform Suffering
How to Transform Shame with Self-Compassion
- The Power of Self-Compassion to Neutralize Self-Criticism and Reduce Shame (and the Science Behind It)
- How to Help Clients Develop Compassion Motivation (and Why It’s Key for Healing Shame)
- How to Help Clients Break Free from the Vicious “Shame-Maintenance Cycle”
- 3 Paradoxes of Shame (and Their Surprising Parallels with the 3 Key Components of Self-Compassion)
- Using Imagery and Visualization to Help Your Client Shift out of Shame
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Helping Clients Create a Corrective Emotional Experience
How to Skillfully Apply Compassion in the Treatment of Trauma and Attachment Ruptures
- Why Compassion Is So Effective for Helping Clients Process Trauma
- Using Compassionate Imagery to Help Traumatized Clients Increase Their Window of Tolerance
- How to Integrate Self-Compassion into 3 Specific Phases of Trauma Treatment
- How to Help Clients Identify Their Emotional Triggers and Go-To Safety Behaviors
- How to Work with “Backdraft” and Other Difficulties that Could Arise for Traumatized Clients in Compassion-Oriented Treatment
- Navigating a Client’s Fears, Resistance, and Blocks to Compassion in the Treatment of Trauma
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to MMOCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your MMOCourse.org account then going to Downloads Page.