Michael Gervais – Compete To Create
Here’s what you’ll get:
- The course overview begins with a breakout of the curriculum, documenting your current baseline for your mindset, and helps reveal your opportunities for growth.
- Outline your personal definition of high performance and how it impacts your daily choices.
- Guest sleep expert and entrepreneur, Arianna Huffington, teaches you to sleep the right way for increased energy, vitality, passion, and high performance.
- Learn how to craft a clear idea of your personal philosophy on what guides your thoughts, words and actions.
- There’s a keen difference between goal setting and vision setting. In this course you’ll develop a process to keep you on the path to achieving what’s possible for you.
- Coach Pete Carroll and Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft, teach the importance of becoming more aware of your character strengths and how to use them optimally day-to-day.
- Dr. Mike will be answering frequently asked questions on mindfulness so that you can live in the present moment more often and be set up for success when pushing your own boundaries.
- Dr. Mike and world-renowned psychologist Dr. Albert Bandura will introduce optimism, explain why it is a vital part of your psychological framework and how it can be the lens through which you see the world.
- Olympian and Mindset Coach Nicole Davis discusses the impact of controlling what you can and letting go of all the rest. Control is a trainable skill and another element of your psychological framework.
- Learn the framework of how properly fueling your body and mind is part of your daily recovery. Eating and hydrating well are 100% in your control.
- Coach Pete, Dr. Mike, and Olympian and Mindset Coach Courtney Thompson talk about how to love a challenge, building resiliency and responding to setbacks. Learn how you can use your own grit to enhance your mindset.
- Dr. Mike and Amy Hood, CFO of Microsoft, discuss the value of training calm. They introduce the concept of “FOPO” and how fear can block your progress.
- Dr. Brene Brown teaches how to overcome fear of what people might say and how to be courageous. We will also explain how you can train your self-talk to be more productive and positive.
- Moving well is an imperative part of recovery and how it impacts the mind/body connection. Learn foundational information around exercise and some applied strategies to add movement into your weekly routines.
- Kai Lenny, one of the world’s most accomplished watermen, teaches his approach to focus and dropping into flow state. We will dive into the importance of focus and useful strategies to lock in to the present moment more often.
- Olympian Courtney Thompson discusses the importance of getting intentionally uncomfortable and learning to embrace when the situation is difficult and challenging. Wendy Behary, who specializes in treating narcissists, talks about the role of empathy when interacting with others.
- Learn how to build more awareness around the things that keep you from thinking well and commit to training two mindset skills that will help you better control your thoughts and attention.
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to MMOCourse account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your MMOCourse.org account then going to Downloads Page.