Advanced Stock Trading Course and Strategy: Stock Trading Course, Candlestick Pattern And Candlestick Trading Strategies.
What You’ll Learn
- How Stock Market Works
- Learn Step by Step Approach of How To Trade In Intraday
- Candlestick Pattern
- Psychology Behind Candlestick Patterns
- Formulate your own Trading Plan to help you trade with confidence.
- Long Term and Short Term Investing, Swing Trading
- Profitable Day Trading Strategies
- Learn The Art of Minimising Risk and Maximising Return
- Understand the philosophy behind different trades.
- Trading Psychology
No experience needed, here you will learn everything you need to know
Advanced Stock Trading Course and Strategy Description
In Advanced Stock Trading Course and Strategy course, you will learn how to analyse Stocks using Candlestick analysis. We start by going through the Candlestick Analysis, then the candlestick patterns, trends, and the trading strategies. Also, Through out the course I will teach you the definitions and what trends to look out for. Stock picking is an art and science.
Advanced Stock Trading Course and Strategy course will also provide you knowledge of tools and techniques to impart stock analytical skills with a focus on leveraging the vast amount of available information on the internet to improve one’s stock pickings. In Addition, we will perform some calculations and cover some important terminologies. These examples will include a side by since comparison of growth companies and blue-chip companies from the same sector. This will allow you to determine which company stock you should select for intraday trading.
The skills learned in this course will help you to do complete analysis of a company and if it is a good for intraday trading or not. You will learn how to make money Analysing and studying the Candlestick Pattern of any stock and currency pair. The course starts with an entire section to prepare you for a better understanding of the Japanese Candlesticks.
Who this course is for
- Investors interested interested in Technical analysis
- Traders interested interested in Technical analysis
- Investors curious about Technical analysis
- Investors curious about short term trading ind intraday trading
- Investors curious about stock selection for short term and long term
- Investors interested in swing trading
- Beginner investors and traders
- People interested in finding out more about technical concepts of the stock market
- Investors thinking of analysis and strategies necessary to identify tradable stocks
- Traders looking for new tricks and ideas to improve their returns
- Traders looking for making good money in intraday trading
- Anyone motivated to learn a new skill and use it for their benefit